SUPERHUMAN OUTBREAK

Emergency_hospital_during_Influenza_epidemic,_Camp_Funston,_Kansas_-_NCP_1603

I am a rather dark idea for my new superhero series. What if the rise of superhumans was the result of a global epidemic? Where would such a virus come from? How many normal humans would die to give rise to superhumans? I am thinking of drawing inspiration from the 1918 Spanish flu epidemic, which resulted in the deaths of five percent of the world’s population.

3 thoughts on “SUPERHUMAN OUTBREAK”

  1. Sounds interesting. Did everyone who survived the virus a superhuman? Is there a ratio of good guys to bad? I am very curious about the hero of this idea. If you write, I will read it.

    1. 80 % of those exposed to the virus die and the other 20% become superhuman. There will initially be no good superhumans or bad superhumans. The main enemy will be the government.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s