I stumbled across an article about what we could expect from next season of Game of Thrones:
- The Wall will fall at the end of the season, while Jon and Daenerys have sex.
- Sansa realizes she’s being played by Littlefinger (he tries to set the two sisters against each other) by the end of the season with help from Bran. Littlefinger won’t survive this. Arya will be the executioner.
- Bran will cross the Wall during Episode 1. He will arrive at Winterfell by Episode 3.
- Jon needs to provide proof that the Undead are real. So he goes beyond the Wall with the Hound, Beric, Thoros, and Tormund to capture one. They succeed but Beric and Viserion die in the process. They bring the undead to King’s Landing (they have a temporary truce with the Lannisters) and they show him to Cersei at the Dragonpit. She freaks out and agrees to unite their armies against the White Walkers. But at the last moment, she betrays them and doesn’t send troops, so that the White Walkers will thin out their forces. Jaime is mad and leaves her. He rides North to join the armies.
- Cersei is pregnant.
- Euron’s fleet destroys Yara’s, kills two of the Sand Snakes, and captures Ellaria. Theon abandons Yara. The ironborn finally lose all respect for him. He has a small reunion scene with Jon. Jon tells him that he won’t kill him because he saved Sansa.
Some of these spoilers I am glad about while others I am sad about. Overall, I look forward to seeing these events unfold. Winter has come!