I was nominated by katherineontheinside for the Liebster Award!
The Liebster Award is:
• An award that exists only on the internet and is awarded to bloggers by bloggers.
• The word “liebster” is German in origin and has several definitions that include dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, welcome, sweetheart and boyfriend (really?)
• The Award follows the principles of a chain letter, that it should be passed on.
• Bloggers are nominated and it is their choice to accept it, and continue PAYING IT FORWARD or to refuse to accept it, thereby stopping or interrupting the chain.
• Variations have been made over time to the “rules”.
• And lets be honest, the marketing associated with accepting this award helps promote your own and other worthy bloggers.
The rules are simple:
• If you accept the award you should link your acceptance post back to their blog;
• Answer the questions posed by the nominating blogger;
• Pay it forward and nominate 5-10 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
I gratefully accept this award and answer the following questions:
1. What is the main goal of your blog?
To spread word of my books and writing.
2. Link to your most favourite blog post and tell why it’s your favourite.
This is my favorite post because it talks about Star Wars and the upcoming Episode VII. If it is related to Star Wars, in either a good way or a bad way, it doesn’t matter because I am such a devout Star Wars fan that I like to read what other people think about such a successful franchise.
3. What is the one moment in your life you would re-do if you had the opportunity?
Probably a few specific days in high school because now that I am much more mentally stable and in control of my autism, I am curious to see how I would handle certain situations back then if I had the control that I have today.
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
Since I like to research every superpower ever depicted, I am kind of torn between either reality warping, which would enable me to make whatever I imagine real or power mimicry, which would allow me to copy any superpower I encounter, making me increasingly more powerful.
5. If you could have a large block of free time, what would you be doing?
If I wasn’t so consumed by either school or my job, I would probably have much more time to continue my writing since I have so many stories I wish to write and publish before I kick the bucket. On the other hand, I would probably do either a Star Wars or Marvel Cinematic Universe movie marathon.
6. When was the last time you were so happy you broke out in tears? And why?
The last time I was that happy was when my first volume was published. On that weekend, I was the keynote speaker for the Orange County Department of Education and all of my family and loved ones gathered at the local Spaghetti Factory to celebrate the publication. That was the happiest weekend of my life.
7. How has your faith had an effect on your life, relationships, and blog?
It has given me the strength and confidence I needed to overcome the limitations my autism had given me and the desire to utilize it in a way that made me strong. To that end, it allowed me to start creating my series and a chance to share it with the rest of the world.
8. Who is the person you’ve learned the most from in your life?
When I was younger, my autism made me so mentally and emotionally unstable that I required an aide to help me during middle and high school. While a number of these individuals were either cruel or thought of me as nothing but a job instead of a person, there was one aide who was good to me and taught me many philosophical principles that had a significant influence in my writing. That would be the person I have learned from the most.
9. What are 3-5 adjectives that sum up who you are?
People have often called me intelligent, ambitious, caring, modest, and patient.
10. Name something on your bucket list. Why did it make it on your list?
On my bucket list, I have made my main goal to be completing my entire franchise, which will consist of the five main volumes as well as who knows how many spin-offs, prequels, and sequels. In addition, I wish to help people understand what kinds of benefits one can gain from being autistic. Because these objectives are essentially my life’s work, I hope to create a successful franchise, become a working autism ambassador, and make as big of an impact as possible before I die.
I nominate the following bloggers:
4.) Gale Wright
In addition, I wish to ask them the following:
1.) What are your plans for the holidays?
2.) What is your happiest memory?
3.) What would you regard as your greatest achievement?
4.) Who is your favorite actor/actress?
5.) Which do you prefer, Star Wars or Star Trek?
6.) Do you have a favorite superhero? If so, who?
7.) If you could have any animal for a pet, what would you choose?
8.) If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
9.) What is your favorite book or graphic novel?
10.) Who do you think is the scariest human being alive?